EU Cookie Directive 2012
How We Gather and Use Information About You
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The aim of this page is to explain how we may gather and use information about you through your use of this website. All use of such information is governed by the principles and practices set out in this statement.
- Your use of this site implies consent for the setting of cookies, unless you change your privacy preferences
- Any web usage statistics we collect, like which pages on the site are most visited, are anonymous.
- We have some common sharing tools on the site provided by Twitter, Google and Facebook. If you use their services elsewhere, they may be able to track your use of this site, unless you change your privacy preferences.
- By sending us information via a form on this site, you consent to our use of this information as explained on this page.
- Any personal information you give us via forms on the site is treated as confidential and never shared with any third parties except data processors acting on our behalf to provide our services.
Our website, like many others, stores and retrieves information on your browser using 'cookies'.
This information is used to make the site work as you expect it to. It is not personally identifiable to you, but it can be used to give you a more personalised web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose to change your privacy preferences to prevent non-essential cookies being set.